Terms and Conditions
"DISTA Single-Person Private Capital Company" with the distinctive title "DISTA Single Person P.C", collects, processes, stores and uses the personal data you provide, as provided for in the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR-General Data Protection Regulation- 2016/679) of the European Union. Each of our actions will be carried out in accordance with the obligations set out in the legal framework set out in the new regulation. You reserve the right to update and correct or delete this data at any time.
Each product is guaranteed to remain in good operation for 2 years from the date of purchase.
a. Credit or debit card
Credit, debit and prepaid Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners credit, debit and prepaid cards are available. After completing the order, you are automatically taken to the completely secure Viva Payments website which has been certified PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and implements the intended security policy which is evaluated with continuous checks by a certified auditor.
b. Cash on delivery
The delivery service is valid for amounts up to 500 euros and is provided free of charge.
c. Transfer to bank account
Viva Payment Services S.A
Orders that remain outstanding 48 hours after posting are cancelled.
Shipping Cost - Product Delivery
Shipping costs are FREE within Greece.
Shipments take place from Monday to Friday. Delivery 1 to 2 days. There is also the possibility of receiving your order from our store Akadimias 15, 10671, Athens during working days and hours.
The consumer shall have 14 calendar days to withdraw from the contract in accordance with Law 2551/1994.
Contact number : 210 3644872
Email : email@example.com
Bogreece.gr uses the Secure Lock Layer (SSL) protocol that encrypts communication between your terminal and the server and provides you with a high level of secure data transfer.
Limitation of liability
Bogreece.gr does not guarantee the accuracy of the visualizations and may contain typographical or numerical errors.
DITA MONOPROSOPI IKE
TRADE OF OPTICAL MEDIA
VAT number: 800781569
DOI D' ATHENS
EDRA: AKADIMIAS 15, 10671, ATHENS
1. The website bogreece.gr is created to offer information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are invited to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor's browsing on the pages of this website as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minors are prohibited from visiting the website of bogreece.gr, since according to the law it is addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the bogreece.gr pages, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this website shall not be liable.
3. These terms and conditions are likely to be amended in the future without notice. However, this page will always indicate the current terms and conditions for the use of the website bogreece.gr.
4. The website shall bogreece.gr 'as is', without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
6. Visitors shall accept, agree and agree that they will make legitimate and appropriate use of the bogreece.gr website, subject, inter alia, to legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors indicatively and not restrictively agree that they will not make use of the website bogreece.gr site for:
(a) To cause harm to a minor.
(b) Transmit or access content that:
(i) infringes any rights of third parties (e.g. intellectual and industrial property);
(ii) offend the personality of third parties (e.g. slanderous, racist);
(iii) is contrary to the law and fair and trading ethics;
(iv) harasses in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
(c) Mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, damage, in any way, the reputation of owners or third parties, endanger the security of their network, prevent any visitor from accessing this website or any service housed in the owners' network or circumvent their identity check by them.
d) Install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements without the written consent of the owners.
(e) To install, promote and/or make available content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or to prevent other visitors from using this website.
7. Newsletter – Personal data. DISTA PC collects, processes, stores and uses the personal data you provide to it, as provided for in EU European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and related legislation on the protection of personal data and only for sending newsletters on their news, competitions and offers. Your personal data (email, full name, etc.) is not available, under any circumstances, to third parties for advertising or other purposes. Your subscription to bogreece.gr newsletter is solely about receiving our online updates on news, competitions and offers from DISTA PC. You may request the deletion of your personal data from our database at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your request for deletion of your personal data, your email address and your full name.
8. Cookies Policy. DISTA PC may use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code stored in the memory of the visitor's computer, do not take note of any document or file from his computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor's access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes, in order to determine the areas where the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can set up his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in total or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
9. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising out of this Convention shall be solved in the competent courts of Athens.